In the development of complex enterprise applications, low-code tools “70% to 80% can be done quickly, and the remaining 20% to 30% cannot be done”, which leads to the failure of the project. This not only triggers strong doubts among developers, but also Its promotion has encountered great resistance. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct in-depth discussions to find the crux of the problem and provide effective solutions…….
NewDao LowcodeCombining low-code and professional development capabilities
Low-code, high-capacity, professional low-code development platform for developers and enterprise applications, seamlessly connected with the PaaS platform, providing integrated support for development, testing, deployment, and operation and maintenance
Visual design and development
Original visual architecture design, the basic application architecture, services and relationships are clear at a glance. Service components can be added or deleted at will, and dependencies can be changed by dragging the connections. According to the design diagram, the development environment, test environment and production environment can be automatically created and configured.
All based on the component system, it provides a component and template market. Developers can design and publish their own components and modules to achieve a high level of reuse and customization.
Dual IDE for professional developers
It provides professional developers with both Web IDE and desktop IDE, two professional integrated development environments, device-cloud interconnection, code synchronization, supports offline programming, development and debugging, and cloud online operation to ensure full professional and code development capabilities.
Software manufacturing line
Different from the traditional development model, the new DevOps pipeline on the low-code PaaS platform uses the application market and tenants as key nodes to achieve complete decoupling of cloud application development, management, and deployment, greatly simplifying the complexity and relevance of the application life cycle. , revolutionizing the efficiency and maintainability of software pipelines
NewDao PaaSCloud application planning,deployment,operation and maintenance
Enterprise-level PaaS platform revolutionizes enterprise cloud application planning, development, deployment, operation and maintenance, and governance, supporting public cloud and 100% privatized deployment
Core capabilities of the PaaS platform
The PaaS platform is an important layer of the SaaS-PaaS-IaaS cloud architecture. It provides important capabilities such as high-productivity development, application market/ecosystem, resource scheduling, multi-tenancy, data center, business integration, and public services, and provides solutions for enterprise cloud applications. Provide comprehensive support for specification, sharing, deployment, operation and maintenance, integration and governance
Cloud application market and governance
Based on unified and open cloud application specifications, build a cloud application market similar to Apple’s AppStore to achieve unified management of the entire life cycle of application release, review, deployment, update, upgrade, monitoring, operation and maintenance, and provide enterprises with new cloud applications Planning and cloud application governance
Based on the basic technologies of containerization and microservices, it provides enterprises with multi-service isolation and multi-tenant isolation support, provides strong support for group enterprises and cross-organization cooperation, and easily realizes unified planning, centralized or distributed deployment, and instant release of business systems inside and outside the organization. , flexible customization, helping enterprises create digital business systems that are adaptable to demand and efficient and collaborative.
Flexible deployment and intelligent scheduling
Provides various flexible deployment methods in public cloud and private cloud environments, including independent host cluster deployment, container cluster deployment, shared resource pool deployment, etc., to meet the diverse technical environment and technical requirements of enterprises, and supports automated intelligent scheduling of resources, with a maximum Efficient use of resources